Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Huge Koi Fish Pond Wall Art Vinyl Decal for Your Room Review

Huge Koi Fish Pond Wall Art Vinyl Decal for Your Room
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The koi decal is amazingly beautiful and detailed, but the seller was horrible! When I bought it the instructions said email the seller if you want another color besides black. I did, but black still came. I sent an email again and tried calling, but still have black....so I can't use it and am now stuck with the product :( I'll use it eventually, but I don't feel like painting my wall just yet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Huge Koi Fish Pond Wall Art Vinyl Decal for Your Room

Made from high quality 7 year vinyl, these decals can be applied to anything flat and non-porous, such as: Windows, Paint, Plastics, Metal.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Huge Koi Fish Pond Wall Art Vinyl Decal for Your Room

No comments:

Post a Comment