Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Studio Silversmiths 12x16 Silver Tone Collage Frame Review

Studio Silversmiths 12x16 Silver Tone Collage Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have less of a problem with the product itself than with orangeonions.com. The frame came to me with broken glass, and although I followed the proper refund procedure, I have now waited about two weeks and have heard nothing from them. I have sent multiple emails with no response and have called many times to only get never-ending ringing on the line. All I want is a refund! Very poor customer service.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Studio Silversmiths 12x16 Silver Tone Collage Frame

Studio Silversmiths' 12x16 Silver-Tone Collage FrameIntricately crafted, silver-tone metal gives this collage picture frame a traditional look that's just right for displaying family memories. Add up to 10 pictures of varying sizes (largest two are 3x5) to tell one story in many pictures, or several stories at once. You'll love how this silver-tone collage picture frame looks on your living room wall, but also consider giving one as a gift at holiday time, or for an upcoming wedding or housewarming. 12"x16" wide.Studio Silversmiths craft all their silver picture frames to the highest quality standards, so your satisfaction is always ensured. Every Studio Silversmiths creation is a thoughtful gift for a variety of occasions.Product ID: 62709Studio Silversmiths offer a wide variety of fine giftware for every occasion, including fine crystal, stunning vases, hand painted frames, and silver serving pieces. No matter what you choose, it will be treasured for a lifetime to come.Studio Silversmiths manufactures their products to the highest quality available and satisfaction is ensured. Studio Silversmiths products make a great gift for a variety of occasions.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Studio Silversmiths 12x16 Silver Tone Collage Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment