Friday, April 6, 2012

8x12 Bronze picture frame with glass and backing Review

8x12 Bronze picture frame with glass and backing
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this frame as a gift and had it shipped directly to the recipient. When I finally saw the frame in person I was very impressed! It is a very well made frame and really compliments the picture. There is a nice variety of colors in the frame - it is very dark, but also very rich looking.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 8x12 Bronze picture frame with glass and backing

This frame is manufactured in the USA, using the best materials and tools available. Our frames smaller than 12x18 inches are carefully assembled with glass facing and a durable backing with two machine-cut,low profile wall hangers for both horizontal and vertical hanging.

Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Click here for more information about 8x12 Bronze picture frame with glass and backing

No comments:

Post a Comment