Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Came in fast after I ordered them. Packed securely. Three different shapes and colors for variety. Fits bigger pics so I dont have to make pics smaller to fit. Great for hanging up or just sitting on a table. Very Beauty and the Beast. I love mine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Umbra Fairest Set of 3 Multi-Size Cast Resin Wall Frames
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? Now it can be you and your friends and family. This Fairest Frames from Umbra include three vanity mirror shaped frames made of cast resin. The detail and design on each frame is subtly different and wonderful. Each frame holds one photo each including one 4" x 6", one 4" x 5.5" and one 4.5" x 5" photo. Umbra is the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Click here for more information about Umbra Fairest Set of 3 Multi-Size Cast Resin Wall Frames
No comments:
Post a Comment