Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received my A7X poster within a short time period of ordering it (I don't remember the exact date). I was really disappointed when I opened the tube to reveal a huge crease going down the center of the entire poster with the white underlayer showing. I called PosterRevolution with my name, order number, and problem with my poster not expecting any results. Within 2-3 days I had gotten a call back saying that a new poster was being shipped to me free of charge to replace the one that had the crease. I was shocked and incredibly pleased with the response time and the measures the company took to make sure I received the merchandise I ordered undamaged. PosterRevolution is the company to buy from when you need new decorations on your wall.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Avenged Sevenfold (Winged Skull) Music Poster Print
Avenged Sevenfold, also known as A7X or Sevenfold, is a hard rock/heavy metal band, formed in Huntington Beach, California in 1999. Their albums include Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, Warmness on the Soul, Waking the Fallen, City of Evil. Popular songs include Warmness on the Soul, Unholy Confessions, Bat Country, Beast and the Harlot, Seize the Day.
Click here for more information about Avenged Sevenfold (Winged Skull) Music Poster Print
No comments:
Post a Comment