Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ORDERED THESE FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND WILL ORDER AGAIN. I LOVED IT. THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT. SHIPPING WAS SUPER FAST AND THEY ARE SO SO NICE. WILL ORDER AGAIN. THEY HAVE MANY THINGS I WANT. FOR ME. LOL. THEY WERE PACKED VERY VERY WELL I MIGHT ADD. NOTHING WAS CHIPPED OR BROKEN ON ARRIVAL. I WAS THRILLED TO DEATH WITH THIS PURCHASE.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Home Rules - Framed Inspirational Gift - 8 1/2 X 10 1/2
The original Christian Home Rules is available in styles to suit every taste. Home Rules makes the perfect Christian gift for weddings, anniversaries and special celebrations. The Best Selling Scripture-based guide for successful family living delivers a powerful message that highlights life simple truths.HOME RULESAlways be honest-Proverbs 12:2,Count your blessings-Psalms 34:1-5Bear each other's burdens-Galatians 6:12,Forgive and forget-Micah 7:18,Be kind and tender hearted-Ephesians 4:32,Comfort one another-1 Thessalonians 4:18,Keep your promises-Romans 4:21, Be supportive of one another-Acts 20:35,Be true to each other-Revelations 15:3,Look after each other-Deuteronomy 15:11,Treat each other like you treat your friends-Matthew 7:12,But most important, love one another deeply from the heart-Peter 1:22;As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Click here for more information about Home Rules - Framed Inspirational Gift - 8 1/2 X 10 1/2
No comments:
Post a Comment