Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beer Pong Take Your Best Shot Art Poster Print Review

Beer Pong Take Your Best Shot Art Poster Print
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this poster 2 years ago at Spencer gifts for a crazy high price. It was not until I put it up on my wall that I noticed the blond girl has a blue eye and a brown eye and both of their heads are obviously photo-shopped. The girl on the left has a weird shoulder and it looks like they tried to touch it up by removing her shoulder bone. I would not purchase this if I were you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Beer Pong Take Your Best Shot Art Poster Print

Beer Pong (also called Beirut, Lob pong or Scud) is an American drinking game that involves propelling a ping pong ball across a table with the aim of making the ball land in one of several cups of beer. The game has become a staple of American high school and college subculture, and is one of the most played drinking games in the United States.

Buy NowGet 59% OFF

Click here for more information about Beer Pong Take Your Best Shot Art Poster Print

No comments:

Post a Comment