Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been looking for a Photo frame for my daughters first communion for 2 years. There were several to choose from but I wanted one to match her brothers. This is the closest I found that had a big enough picture area.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Valencia First Holy Communion Porcelain Girl Picture Frame
First Communion Girl Picture Frame From the Valencia Collection, By Roman Inc. Item #46229
Crafted by skilled artisans using the finest quality porcelain, carefully hand-painted in soft pastels produces the warmth expressed in these pieces. Frame is embossed with a serene grapevine motif & a little girl on her First Communion Day, kneeling in prayer, and finished off with the words "My First Communion" along the bottom.
Frame Dimensions: 8.5"H x 6"W x 1"D Holds a 4" x 6" photo Material: Porcelain with a glossy finish Easel back frame with hinged leg Comes boxed
Click here for more information about Valencia First Holy Communion Porcelain Girl Picture Frame
No comments:
Post a Comment