Friday, March 30, 2012

Edouard Manet (Dead Torero) Art Poster Print Review

Edouard Manet (Dead Torero) Art Poster Print
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm all about this painting, and when I saw the price for this, I was pumped. I guess I should've read up a bit more, though, because, like most 13x19s by PosterRevolution (so I read), the cropping does cut out a good amount of the painting. With others, this isn't a tremendously noticeable problem, (I also bought Van Gogh's The Olive Trees from them, same size), but with this, the left foot is cut off and the image overall seems cramped. To me, that's pretty bothersome, but if you can live without, hey, it's a fine poster.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Edouard Manet (Dead Torero) Art Poster Print



Buy NowGet 75% OFF

Click here for more information about Edouard Manet (Dead Torero) Art Poster Print

No comments:

Post a Comment