Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There are many Klimt "The Kiss" posters to choose from so when I saw what appeared to be a good deal for a 24x36 print framed, reduced from $180 to $34 I went for it. I paused when I saw the shipping charge was $59 but decided that was OK for what must be a good quality product, usually $180. It arrived today and I really feel duped. There is no way this could have ever listed for $180. The poster print quality is OK but the frame is junk - very thin and flimsy with a piece of corrugated cardboard for a back and thin acrylic on the front. The cardboard is ill fitting and loose so the poster falls to the bottom of the frame. For the $59 shipping you can buy a much more substantial frame at Target, etc. I could have bought the same poster for $7 with free shipping rather than the $93 I paid.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Professionally Framed Gustav Klimt (The Kiss, Le Baiser) Art Poster - 24x36 with RichAndFramous Black Wood Frame
Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 - February 6, 1918) was an Austrian Symbolist painter. His major works include paintings, murals, sketches, and other art objects. Klimt's primary subject was the female body. The Kiss (original Der Kuss) was painted by Gustav Klimt during his golden period, and is probably his most famous work. It depicts a couple, in various shades of gold and symbols, sharing a kiss against a bronze background. The original painting is currently at the Osterreichische Galerie Belvedere museum, which is in the Belvedere palace, in Vienna, Austria.
No comments:
Post a Comment