Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Picture Frame / Poster Frame .75" Wide Complete Red Wood Frame (616RD) Review

Picture Frame / Poster Frame .75 Wide Complete Red Wood Frame (616RD)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Overall a good frame for a large poster or print. I was specifically looking for a reddish wood frame, and thought that's what I would be getting. I was disappointed to received a dark brown (almost espresso colored) frame. It does not match my print. Also, note that it comes with a piece of acrylic-like archival plastic instead of glass. This is not a problem, but if you are looking for glass, look elsewhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Picture Frame / Poster Frame .75" Wide Complete Red Wood Frame (616RD)

This frame is manufactured in the USA, using the best materials and tools available. Our frames smaller than 12x18 inches are carefully assembled with glass facing and a durable backing with two machine-cut,low profile wall hangers for both horizontal and vertical hanging.

Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Click here for more information about Picture Frame / Poster Frame .75" Wide Complete Red Wood Frame (616RD)

No comments:

Post a Comment