Thursday, September 13, 2012

11" Aluminum Porthole Window w/Aluminum Color Finish Nautical Ship Review

11 Aluminum Porthole Window w/Aluminum Color Finish Nautical Ship
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is so crappy, there are no words to describe it. Don't bother buying it, you can make a better looking product using 2 old paper plates. I should have send it right back, but when I first saw it I was so mad, I threw it out instantly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 11" Aluminum Porthole Window w/Aluminum Color Finish Nautical Ship


Portholes are small windows used on the hull of the ship to allow for light and air to flow. Portholes allow for crew members and passengers to be water and wind tight protected in stormy weather.

Handcrafted from aluminum with a lovely light brown finish, this porthole window features a fully functioning porthole with authentic looking rivets around the outside. Some differences in finish may occur, as well as some minor cosmetic blemishes. It measures approximately 11.25" in diameter with the glass window measuring roughly 7".

Hung on the wall or converted into a picture frame, this porthole window makes a lovely decor piece.


Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about 11" Aluminum Porthole Window w/Aluminum Color Finish Nautical Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment