Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rivers Edge Barrel Racing Horse Picture Frame Review

Rivers Edge Barrel Racing Horse Picture Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this frame & when I received it the horse head was broke & one of the feet was broke. I called the copmany & they immediatley shipped anothe one. When I received this one the horse head was broke again. I ended up keeping it & gluing it. Really a cute frame. They just need better packaging when they ship items.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rivers Edge Barrel Racing Horse Picture Frame

This is a Rivers Edge Product and is Brand new. We sell all Rivers Edge Products new. This is a hand painted poly resin frame and holds a 4x6 photo. We have many other photo frames available such as fishing, hunting, wildlife, horses and many others.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rivers Edge Barrel Racing Horse Picture Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment