Saturday, December 1, 2012

13x19 Picture Frame / Poster Frame 1.825" Wide Complete Brown Wood Frame (262ASH138) Review

13x19 Picture Frame / Poster Frame 1.825 Wide Complete Brown Wood Frame (262ASH138)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Let me start by saying I am very pleased with the frame. The corners are nicely mitered and the finish acceptable. I do have a problem with the Acrylic upgrade that I purchased. The problem is not with the actual material, it is with the size of the Acrylic sheet provided. The frame ordered is a 13X19 inch frame. The Acrylic sheet provided is 24X32 inches. I just assumed that when I ordered a 13X19 inch frame with an Acrylic upgrade that I would receive a 13X19 Acrylic sheet. In order for me to utilize what was shipped, it will have to be cut down to the 13X19 size. I have no idea at the moment on how to correctly cut this material.
No where in the ordering process is it mentioned that the Acrylic sheet must be cut to fit the frame. I still think that when ordering an Acrylic upgrade to a 13X19 frame, it is reasonable to assume that the sheet provided will be the correct size. At least that is what I thought I was buying. I may have to find a framing shop and pay additional funds to have the Acrylic sheet cut to the proper size.
I will also note that at present, I can not find where to order the Acrylic upgrade if I were purchasing the 13X19 frame today. As I recall, I had this problem when I placed the original order. I wanted to review what was stated with the upgrade to see if I missed that it would be shipped in a size larger than the frame that I ordered. I will keep looking, but if it is still an option, the ordering process is not easy to follow.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 13x19 Picture Frame / Poster Frame 1.825" Wide Complete Brown Wood Frame (262ASH138)

This frame is manufactured in the USA, using the best materials and tools available. Our frames larger than 12x18 inches include styrene facing (acrylic upgrade is available), a rigid cardboard backing and hanging hardware. Some assembly is required to attach the hanging hardware to the frame. Hanging hardware includes: (1) 1" Nail, (1) 30# capacity Wall Hanger, (1) 9'6" length of Hanging Wire, (2) D-Rings, (2) 1/2" Screws. Before hanging your frame, please remember to peel off the protective film from the styrene (or acrylic) for maximum clarity.

Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Click here for more information about 13x19 Picture Frame / Poster Frame 1.825" Wide Complete Brown Wood Frame (262ASH138)

No comments:

Post a Comment