Sunday, August 14, 2011

Malden Parker Black Wood Matted Frame with Black Wood Insert, with Mat 8 by 10-Inch, without Mat 11 by 13-Inch Review

Malden Parker Black Wood Matted Frame with Black Wood Insert, with Mat 8 by 10-Inch, without Mat 11 by 13-Inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I don't remember the exact dimensions (sorry) but the opening is smaller than 8x10, and cut off part of the pic I wanted to frame. Also the wooden insert would press on whatever pic you have in there, so if you want to frame a photo that's OK but I had a little piece of art I didn't want to damage. I returned it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Malden Parker Black Wood Matted Frame with Black Wood Insert, with Mat 8 by 10-Inch, without Mat 11 by 13-Inch

This matted frame with a black wood inset to highlight the image. With the mat a 8 by 10 image looks great or without the mat an 11 by 13 image looks great.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Malden Parker Black Wood Matted Frame with Black Wood Insert, with Mat 8 by 10-Inch, without Mat 11 by 13-Inch

No comments:

Post a Comment